NVA 3.57% 27.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Continued Expansion of the Korbel Gold Deposit, page-129

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Indeed! Real world examples clearly show that 0.3-0.4g/t can make a highly profitable mine with a 1/1 waste/ore ratio with 76% heap leach recovery. I do think though a joker will come with the Bulk/Ore sorting feature where we already got some really great initial results which has a good chance to improve even further with optimization. Also we have a good chance that our heap leach recoveries will improve with optimization as Chris mentioned before.

Im personally more interested of the results of the second phase Bulk/Ore sorting tests than receiving the remaining drill results faster,as im expecting most drill results will have much of the same quite predictable results 0.3-0.4g/t averages with higher intervalls in between,with an average 3-500m core lenght.
    But confirming or even exceeding the initial findings of Bulk/Ore sorting could bring very significant upside to an already good project.

These results can support all of the following together: smaller mine required(and so less capex) for the same amount of OZ production,higher average feed grade,Lower processing costs,and lowering the average cut of grade.

-Imagine the overall economic impact when the average feed grade goes up 25% thx to bulk sorting virtually for free,as most variables stay equal you get 25% more gold with almost no additional unit costs. Your overall gold recovery goes lower yes,but no economic ounces been loost as Mr Brent Hilscher explained very well in his ore sorting presentations.

-I think Q2,and Q3 will bring a big growth to our company share price also a very big ammount of derisking will be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $57.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $10.05K 36.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ 5000
Last updated 10.45am 02/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.