GW1 3.33% 6.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Continued exploration success at Graphmada, page-104

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Shell, The world of IGNORANCE and DENIAL some posters from other companies live in is amazing.... Their lack of maturity and poor knowledge of their own investment stands out when they make insulting comments and when they reply it has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Fabricating excuses to cover up the serious failures of their own company they have invested in by making insulting comments.
    None of us here do not deny that BSM have had serious issues about the grade of the graphite and the cost to extract it and are struggling to make a profit. .....Claiming we live in ignorance of the the issues which are totally false. BSM have learnt that what looked good on paper did not eventuate and are doing all it can to hopefully correct that and make it profitable..... IMO their efforts should be applauded and their issues are a clear warning for all other hopefuls. As usual we are all wiser after the event
    From the experience we have learnt in the last 18 months, BSM ( as I have mentioned before ) have succeeded in getting to production and have remained debt free and own the mine and assets. A remarkable achievement .... Another company is now bragging about the quality of their BoD who allegedly are up there with the best in financing projects.... 4 years later and 800% dilution and growing have said it is too hard for them and have hired other companies to do their job.... which includes finding a company to sell this well sort out graphite that people are knocking down doors to buy at a very secretive cost.... Over the years it has been proven that it matters nothing how good a deposit is unless the BoD are upto the task... The track record of this WANNABE has shown they are not....
    Again I wish the BoD of BSM all the best in being successful in what is proving very difficult ... You are at least doing all you can ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $3.273K 55.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53588 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 18973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 8250
Last updated 10.27am 07/06/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.