ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I suspect Nano_Land, like me is here because we are open to being convinced VIV is an investable opportunity.

VIV as far as I can tell has an exciting product & service offering. However sales seem sluggish. This leaves me questioning the product offering. Is it market leading, as I think it is? Perhaps the problem rests with poor business execution & the problem is management

I have personal experience with a building materials product that languished in the market for ten years prior to my company taking it on. We increased the visibility of the product to the market with a resulting dramatic increase in sales.

Having the best product in your space is not enough. You need good business processes to support it. Historically it's the better business that wins over time regardless of the products comparative strengths.

Feel free to adopt the normal HC stance which is to rubbish posts made by so called down rampers & non-holders.

I am close to finishing with HC as the majority of posts of the 18 companies I follow are worthless due to poor content. The reader may of course judge this post the same. The social media nastiness, is also wearing.

Apologies for the length & all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.