CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Hi Nano

I agree the company needs to deliver. The kind of stocks that you get your namesake from are undoubtedly going to have imperfect quarters and erratic revenue. That's the struggle of building a business from the ground up and why valuations are only a matter of cents.

You pick the right company though managed by the right people and the potential rewards are enormous. No significant amount of money is gained without risk. And the bigger the gains you chase, the larger amount of risk you must be willing to take on as an investor.

I honestly don't see many other companies under 10 cents that have an exciting and award-winning product, passionate management and the right business environment to re-rate considerably in the short-term.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable investing in companies with a market cap above $100 million? Those microcaps offer the levels of stability and predictability you demand, while still allowing for growth.

I honestly think the penny stock environment is not suited to you, and I don't mean that in a malicious way. It's not for everyone.

Meanwhile - the wait continues!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.