VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

So what I'm hearing is – as far as ASX-listed companies go – VIV...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    So what I'm hearing is – as far as ASX-listed companies go – VIV is doing pretty damn well generating revenue and maintaining blue chip customers compared to other penny dreadfuls who have nothing to show yet somehow attain larger market caps.

(because if a better penny stock existed, someone would have mentioned it by now!)

I can't for the life of me find an equivalent ASX-listed startup tech company - with extremely experienced and reliable management - people who have been involved with Telstra, Wesfarmers, Vicinity Centres, Airbus, Boeing, GM Holden, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and so on. The CTO has global patents that are still the envy of the lighting industry abroad and used in Formula 1 night racing. And they are operating in conjunction with the CSIRO on a product that continues to receive critical acclaim and outstanding feedback from customers. The opportunity is global in scope.

Then you've got the CO2-to-fuel technology which in itself, is probably worth tens of millions in its current state (at the very least). That's very much happening in the background as an extra bonus and has been de-risked and legitimised thanks to the last announcement. Free externally-managed passive investment!

I much prefer parking my money here, than in a mining stock that relies on random drilling results. There is a tangible product and business model. This is real. They are the preferred supplier of Coca Cola Amatil and have a strategic partnership with Honeywell. I don't know what more you can ask for in a penny stock.

This is why I am still holding. Sure, the quarterly at the end of this month won't be perfect - but as you are no doubt aware 50%+ of sales came in the June quarter last year. We haven't even hit the peak revenue season yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.