LRL 20.0% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

Well I can't ask for much more than this - patience continues,...

1. 5,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Well I can't ask for much more than this - patience continues, have to have faith in management.
    • Assay results from holes 8 - 14 of our maiden underground drilling program expected within two weeks, with the faster turnaround times compared to our peers possible due to our strong relationship with Swaslabs in Ontario
    • Completion of the underground program, with the final hole underway and assays pending for holes 15 - 17
    • Commencement of the maiden surface exploration program in June, targeting up to 400m below the currently modelled resource (NI43-101 foreign estimate of 480koz) and seeking to unlock the downdip extension of the modelled lodes as well as identify new mineralisation
    • Myself and Technical Director Simon Lawson will be travelling to Canada in June to conduct site visits, attend PDAC and carry out multiple valuable meetings with significant peers in the Abitibi Belt
    • Delivery of the maiden JORC Resource for the Labyrinth Gold Project

With multiple gold lodes across1.4km strike tested to between just 250m - 490m depth, in the heart of theprolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt, the Labyrinth Gold Project possesses thepotential to grow to a resource of significant scale.

Buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.232K 1.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7149023 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2316953 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.