BNL 12.5% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Hi MAH1H2..thanks mate...really appreciate that..I am really...

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Hi MAH1H2..thanks mate...really appreciate that..

I am really Glad someone is taking notice of What I am my posting..lol
    I am really Glad to hear you have enjoyed my views , ON How Special I think our BNL'S high-grade Helium leases are ONE of three Highest Helium Grades recorded in the World ...8.8% , BNL ...IMO, BNL leases are a Tier 1 resource of High-Grade 8.8 % Helium recorded
    in a Tier 1 Country like the USA ...How good is BNL'S Resource and Jurisdiction..lol..

●The US has about 10 semiconductor chips manufacturers that are absolutely 100% starving and desperate for more high- Grade Helium 99.9995 liquid Helium because they can not manufacture their semiconductor chips without 99.9995 High- Grade Helium.......

● Semiconductor manufacturers have been paying quite comfortably,US$3,000/ mcf to US$ 5,000mcf for high grade Helium.... for at least the last 3 months.....●So people that think the Helium prices have peaked and should come down in price, Need to seriously think again...lol

●Nvidia Made Revenues of $13.5 billion and Net Profit of $6.7 Billion Profit from making semiconductor chips with High - Grade Helium.

●Helium is the main ingredient and some of the Helium ends up in every semiconductor chip Made....... imagine How semiconductor chips and how much Helium is needed to produce $13.5 Billion Revenue...lol
    My quess only, probably $1Bilion Worth of High - Grade 99.9995 Helium is needed. ( spoke to a friend in the AI technology industry he Comfirmed they need a lot of Helium )

● Semiconductor chips manufacturers are some of the reasons of the Helium Shortage today and the Shortage of Helium production itself......

● BNL have ESTIMATED 38,000mcf/ year Net for BNL , of 98% Helium gaseous will be produced from one 2Mmcf PSA processing plant.

● I have calculated 2Mmcf/ day plant at 8.8% Helium input , 365 days/year should produce 64,240mcf/ year Gross production with some loses in down days 63,000 is achievable.

● BNL have 2 wells at 8.8% Helium for drilling in October and another 4 more to drill very soon after the 27 November 2023 , my understanding of the announcements is , Voyager area is proven to have 8.8% Helium and Voyager area has the same soil samples similar geology and 2D Seismic survey results as Model Dome , which produced average 8% Helium and initial 1Mmcf/ day flow rate.

● BNL announcements on Voyager BBB#1 well has estimated a 400,000mcf/ day flow rate at 8.8% Helium grade in that well , BNL have interpreted that this well has Just missed the High- Grade Helium reservoir and Fairway.....but what amazed me is that they still got 400,000mcf/ day flow rate on a missed well so to speak if you know what I mean...lol...What happens if these two wells hit the Jackpot...lol...???..Booooom goes the Share Price.. lol

● if the 2 wells hit the Jackpot so to speak...lol..Really loud ...by my interpretation of all announcements we could get ,1Mmcf/day flow rate from each of the 2 wells at 8.8% Helium grades,... this would be an awesome result for BNL shareholders...lol

● 1Mmcf/ day for each well drilled could fill the 2Mmcf/ day capacity on the PSA processing plant to full capacity of 2Mmcf/ day...???
    (This could generate US$192,000,000/Year Revenue from 2 wells only...lol)

●4 more wells permitted strategically positioned with 2D seismic survey mapping in Voyager area could be Just ... awesome.... if these Guys get it right and have interpreted the 2D Seismic survey geology results correctly atfer 4 years of research on BNL'S leases. ●

Then we have another 14 wells for Voyager..???

● and another 54 wells in final approvals stages at Galactica, Pegasus, Serenity, Enterprise Prospect area........ at 74 odd well continuously drilling program....WOW..

●BNL could Boooom off the ASX chats...lol...
    Massive Rise in Share Price and Market Cap ..lol

i hope my post answered your Q....

These are my views only DYOR

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.72K 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4584256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6667222 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.