SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

DCN.... Not looking good. At the end of the day its all about...

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    DCN.... Not looking good. At the end of the day its all about the no of ozs sold and the profit made. A co can say all they like about reserves, future expansion, future anything but in the end, the figures tell the truth. (most of the time anyway) i feel for the DCN holders and other co shareholders taken for a ride by directors and bankers, brokers and other jokers that CR and give shares to each other, using cos as a vehicle for defrauding retail investors and super funds - all under the watchful eye of ASX (how much of a conflict is that!) and ASIC. Our regulatory bodies for the financial industry should be made up of tens of thousands of honest people auditing our public cos regularly and weeding out corruption at all levels. Instead we have a cesspool of deceit and corruption that is anecdotally well known but nothing can be done from the outside with the laws as they stand and as such, those involved in dubious acts know they can get away with it with recourse.
    Oh sorry, they have to quit the position when caught out (not caught as that would imply some punishment is forthcoming).
    I wish i could break the law and just quit my job as my punishment. Shit i got distracted. SLR... Hopefully no more takeovers in the near future, expand and quantify current assets. Lets see LOM pushed out
    To the many honest people working in public cos, i take my hat off to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.