AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Yes you are right that the article was dated 2024-04-02, but I...

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2427

Yes you are right that the article was dated 2024-04-02, but I think it has been referenced and comes from an earlier report. It makes more sense to assume that is the case than assume that the packaging factory is yet to be completed, given we all saw the ribbons being cut by YC and DL at its opening, which if I am not wrong was a bit after mid year.

Many comments from both EM and AKP talked about having (packaged finished) chips by end of 2023. Such claims make no sense if that opening date is wrong. Had there not been problems with the wafers I have to assume the plan and expectation was to have chips in hand at year end. The only other alternative is that the chips were to be packaged elsewhere. If correct that is probably still viable also. That is possible within the context of a CIDM.

I thought this little excerpt was interesting about CIDM. Note the date of that one Nov 17 - some months before AKP got involved with EM, of whom Richard Chang is a consultant.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6103/6103316-cf9d6f9aa90dcd1fcc240d4dd5dc75cc.jpg

Last edited by BobF: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.