AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Further info supporting my conclusion - AKP's visit in Sept 23....

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Further info supporting my conclusion - AKP's visit in Sept 23. Here I quote from FB's Activity Statement report of 23/9/23.

"... As we draw near to the completion and introduction of a revolutionary product despite the lengthy development cycles and setbacks, we proudly proclaim that we have not only outpaced the industry averages, but have done so at a fraction of the resources and budgets normally associated with such undertakings.

In an effort to ensure the success of these remaining steps, Management has recently concluded a visit to EarthMountain facilities to assess, assist and support the final fabrication steps of ourMEMS GEN-II chips. It is first important to commend EarthMountain for its commitment supporting the company efforts; sparing no expense, resource, or effort to complete commercialization of our ground-breaking technology as quickly as possible.

Management’s recent visit with EarthMountain included visits and in-depth discussions with each of the three MEMS fabrication facilities as well as with the packaging facility.The final steps of wafer fabrication and chip packaging have been carefully scrutinized and addressed to satisfaction.Confidentiality agreements and competitive considerations prohibit provision of additional details, but management is satisfied that all remaining issues that have been or might become problematic have been fully addressed.

EarthMountain coordinated our visit to include an elaborate celebration of the official inauguration of their cutting-edge chip packaging facility which is located in China’s Acoustic Valley (Suzhou). At that event management had the opportunity to meet with the many distinguished executives and officials including those related to investments that have so far been entangled in the bureaucratic approval processes. Additional extremely positive visits were held with a number of conglomerates that have been added to our growing list of potential customers awaiting to receive engineering samples of MEMS GEN-II chips. ..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.