AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I would "expect" cash to be raised by loans to cover costs until...

1. 2,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2559
    I would "expect" cash to be raised by loans to cover costs until chips are announced. The cash in hand would cover the requirements for de-suspension and allow shares to trade. Trade could be somewhat panicky given the circumstances, but holders who stay invested would be likely to see the chip appearing fairly soon after trading re-starts, and the SP could then rise in line with the full slate of all those fulfilled performance promises. That is all in line with what has been said.

As soon as chips are demo'd the reception is likely to be very enthusiastic. That would allow AKP do a CR at a significantly higher SP. After that the sky is the limit I think - and I hope. That is my assumption base. I am watching with substantial trepidation because it 'matters' to me quite a lot!

But apart from the atrocious level of messaging and abysmal lack of clear information to keep SH up to date with all the intermediate steps that must be going on behind the scenes, the patterns that can be glimpsed are all lining up for the company to deliver what it has promised.

One could easily be paranoiac and conspiracist, but I think it is just a result of thoughtless management of public SH perception by the company and board. I think it would be incorrect to say that the board do not care what SH think, but their lack of sympathy with all of us out here who have been hanging on to every tiny shred of coherent information for years now, while they are fully informed of all the invisible activity is pretty annoying.
    However, it is what it is. We wait. Something will undoubtedly be released when it can be. GLTALTH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.