AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Fortunately I do not get to see all the conspiracy / trashing...

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2508
    Fortunately I do not get to see all the conspiracy / trashing posts from the people I have put on ignore, but all the same it is important for everyone who makes any kind of assertions or predictions to base them on facts and evidence, not on snide suspicions, guesses, or pure opinions, myself included.

But most definitely the same standard of evidence for assertions needs to be asked of such posters. I base my assertions of careful and open minded readings of what has been said in announcements based on the assumption that the company is trying to say what they earnestly believe to be true. I also research whatever I can find that pertains to those statements. That does not mean I think company expectations are automatically correct or will be totally borne out in reality and on time (I wish!). Stuff ups and failures and dashed expectations do happen, as do plagues and earthquakes and wars. But I am confident that official statements to the market are based on the facts that those who would know them best and are happy to put their names to in the public commercial arena.

If it can be shown that those people are not trying to tell the truth as they understand it then we may as well sell out now without a backward glance. But only when those accusations can be shown to be true and correct.

Who are you able to trust? Who do you choose to trust? And why or why not? There has to be something that can be pointed to and validated independently.

But what about those who are suggesting that everything we are being told about a business is false, a con, or a scam? What if they are deliberately not telling the truth? Who vets their information? Who can verify it one way or another? Who are they? And where does their info come from? Where is their evidence? Do they actually post evidence or just insinuations and ridicule? Without evidence their statements are at best suspect, and at worst despicable and self serving. Trash talk is simply that, and is not valid until there is clear indisputable evidence of the basis for it. It is only too easy to accuse and knock and mock and imply villainy when you are anonymous and your undeclared motivations will never be found out. Then there is the question of motive. Why are they so keen to knock AKP and other stocks they comment on? So many of these knockers spend hours a week writing posts on stocks they claim not to own. Gosh, even as a retired guy I struggle to keep up with stocks I do own. Who is paying for these peoples time? Why would they be doing this for free if they have nothing to gain from the effort?

It is good to see some of these assertions getting questioned and called to account. There should be a lot more of it. Ask for evidence.

Below I repost part of a post I put up on WBT, another Israeli based company trading on ASX, and which has a similar cohort of dedicated knockers, all of whom sound equally smarmy and smug, and all have very similar 'modi operandi'. Think about it. Who stands to gain when all the mum and dad investors sell their shares after losing faith in this company that looked so good but has struggled to get its product to market on time? Wormtongue does.

From a recent post on WBT:
    https://punchboard.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/wormtongue-1024x427.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6186/6186781-e144eefe2d94fcdff89575d9c0137716.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.