AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I hear & understand what you're saying and why you're saying it....

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I hear & understand what you're saying and why you're saying it. But still it is based on assumptions.

A few points ...

1. EM would be under pressure from the Chinese gov. who were the ones that financed tens of millions into setting up EM. They have to come up with something. The Chinese are heavily pushing for rapid development in these industries.

2. Who actually owns the product. The original patents are in the name of Audio Pixels Limited (Israel). The number of patents being filed in recent months are all in the name of EM. Are they developing their own product ? Have they come to a shared ownership arrangement with AP ?

3. If a successful product is produced and proven (whether AP has 100% ownership or not), there will be a lot of interest and big investors will want a part of it. But perhaps not necessarily in the current vehicle AKP. Perhaps a Chinese corporation ?

4. Big investors who may want to invest heavily in the product may not have the level of confidence needed in who will be managing their investment and I suspect they may also be reluctant to invest heavily in a company that is suspended from trading.

5. Why didn't Fred chuck in $3m ? Because $3m was not enough to get them out of ASX shit. They needed $10mil plus a set of audited accounts.

The best result would be a successful product delivered asap and then an offer for takeover of the whole AKP group. But yes it all hinges on pulling the rabbit out of the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.