AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Been in this for a long time (2017) and seriously under water at...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Been in this for a long time (2017) and seriously under water at the moment but I play in this end of the speccy market and prepared to take my chances with a high risk/reward attached.
    I agree with many others who have faith that Fred wont let this go belly up after so long for the want of a few mill more thrown in the pot from whoever or whatever but we all know there is no guarantees in this end of the market.
    I do disagree with you @brick6 about big money and serious blood on the floor it happens all the time with retail getting a serious reaming but FredCo has more to lose than any one other individual so its obviously in his best interest to endeavor to keep the lights on.
    Whilst the suspension is a terrible look from above it does remove the day to day share price deterioration hopefully enabling Bob's ducks to work out their proper alignment and also allow the non paying EM crowd further time to progress the chips.
    Anyone who has followed this company over the journey ,whether holding or not ,is well aware of the almost non existent, minimal amount of ASX disclosure/compliance obligations possible (truly disgraceful) but it is what it is and not going to change to my mind. It is patently obvious that Fred has scant regard for retail investors and has form in this area but despite his apparent lack of empathy with retail and the ASX I cant imagine it would sit well for him in his "social set" in Point Piper or Bondi to admit defeat for want of a few mill more
    We all watch and wait with interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.