AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Continued Suspension from Quotation, page-232

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    "Anyone who has followed this company over the journey ,whether holding or not ,is well aware of the almost non existent, minimal amount of ASX disclosure/compliance obligations possible (truly disgraceful) but it is what it is and not going to change to my mind. It is patently obvious that Fred has scant regard for retail investors..." YES, and some of us who have been around only a short time can see it too.

The lack of any notice about an AGM, or what the company intends as far as an AGM, raises this contempt to a whole new level, imho. Whatever happens now, the ASX has more reason to punish the company through the listing. In reality, its the shareholders who are being put through the ringer by this suspension. Hardly surprising AP doesn't want to face those shareholders with no good news and only it's mismanagement of the ASX rules up for discussion.

I predict we will see a late application to extend the AGM date out to July before the end of May. Maybe I'm just hoping that's the case and AP doesn't just do nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.