AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

What "business" is going on at AKP right now Bob ? Any finance...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    What "business" is going on at AKP right now Bob ? Any finance coming in ? Any production contracts ? Any sales contracts ? Do they still have any staff ? Do they still have any control over their IP ?

Let me provide you with some facts re holding an AGM -
    CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 250N
    Public company must hold AGM
    (1) A public company must hold an annual general meeting ( AGM ) within 18 months after its registration.
    (2) A public company must hold an AGM at least once in each calendar year and within 5 months after the end of its financial year.

And no, I won't be retracting anything. Most of my comments are providing facts and analysis based on those facts. Yes, I may also give opinions based on those facts. We are all entitled to opinions.

The facts right now are that the company has gone into hiding and is broke.

I remember you also arguing passionately in support of PET back in the day. What happened there Bob ?

I sympathise with you losing out with PET and with your AKP position. But my sympathies here are limited because you have all had many warnings over the years and have had many opportunities to get out with some profits.

Your mistake is based on 2 emotions that have no place in investment decisions - unfounded belief and greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.