AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

OK, last comment from me until there is more information to...

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2508
    OK, last comment from me until there is more information to consider and comment on. Until there is some new development I think we are where I have indicated: waiting for the fulfilment or otherwise of what the company has said is happening currently.

I have simply attempted to bring to holders attention the emphases of what the company itself has said to reassure us that things are progressing as they say. I find that encouraging, and I am happy to at least help reassure other holders that the company has said encouraging things, that indicate that its future, and their investment, is not necessarily all doom and disappointment. If I am wrong it will be because the company has not been honest and open with us in what it has said. That is of course a concern for us all, myself included.

You say I am basing my optimism on unfounded belief and greed. But by implication I should put no confidence in anything the company actually says, because you doubt it could possibly be true. I do not agree with your opinion.

But I have to ask, could you possibly be any more negative? Why are you on HC posting the most negative possibilities as being inevitable. I look at your posting history and it is essentially all the same, years of postings, all targeted against AKP and PET. What do you have against these companies please.

Last edited by BobF: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.