AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Yeah, "BF" is quite an anomoly isn't he. He seems to invest in...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Yeah, "BF" is quite an anomoly isn't he. He seems to invest in every company Bart, Freedman & co are involved with.

He seems to use HC to run lengthy PR & propoganda for them and their companies.

He denies being the spokesperson or PR guy for AKP, but he carefully & constantly follows the CEO's mantra of "only listen to what we tell you". I'm sure he's not employed by them, but what is the association ? His rambling propoganda pieces for the company go way beyond any random old guy investor.

Some snippets of his promotional material repeated often -

"It has to drive events to get the results it wants. That is not easy I expect. Then there are the attitudes of its shareholders to manage.

I have simply attempted to bring to holders attention the emphases of what the company itself has said to reassure us that things are progressing as they say. I find that encouraging, and I am happy to at least help reassure other holdersthat the company has said encouraging things.
    There is insufficient ground for complete clarity and truth without massive and complicated explanations most of which are not essential to the proper sailing of the ship. Investing all comes down to confidence in the good will and integrity of other people."

He even goes so far to praise Freedman because of his investment. Freedman is a guy that is embroiled in ASIC investigations of breaches of corporate law (including director duties & responsibilities) as well as AFP criminal investigations into foreign bribary and corruption.

Of course part of the propoganda is to cast shade on anyone questioning or criticising the management (in line with the CEO's command). Anyone doing this, even when they present facts & evidence from within the company's own disclosures or from independent sources, is met with these types of reactions

- "Who are you able to trust? Who do you choose to trust? And why or why not? There has to be something that can be pointed to and validated independently. What if they are deliberately not telling the truth? Who vets their information? Who can verify it one way or another? Who are they? And where does their info come from? Where is their evidence?"

This is all pure gaslighting. As an example, currently in the news you often see this kind of propoganda from Zionists.

His badgering of me to "disclose" who I am and what my "motives" are indicate to me just how worried and paranoid the company is of any criticism of them.

See Bob, this works both ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.