AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I find it curious that people keep tagging me in their shitposts...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I find it curious that people keep tagging me in their shitposts saying I comment too much on a public forum about a public company listed on the publically accessable stock exchange, or that I have no right to comment at all on "their company" as I don't hold shares.
    And even more curious that they keep putting forward straw man, non factual arguments based in hope & personal belief, or launch personal attacks to get me to respond.

Suggest you all google "am I in a cult?".

I've read through the financials twice, the second time highlighting the items that stood out to me as warnings and red flags. FYI I know how to read financials and so it doesn't take much effort.
    Read my comments or ignore them, makes no difference to me.

I became interested in looking at this company because a group of people associated with it have also been/are associated with another company that is currently under investigation for numerous alledged criminal activities. Activities that caused thousands of shareholders to lose lots of money, in some cases hundred of thousands, potentially life savings.
    If this sort of thing doesn't bother you, great, but it bothers me.

Block me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.