AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Continued Suspension from Quotation, page-366

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    "The factory has a dynamic Class 1000 clean workshop of 2,000 square meters, with an annual designed total production capacity of 40 million BGA-packaged MEMS speakers, of which the first phase of production capacity that has been built is 10 million BGA- packaged MEMS speakers."

I'm reading it as 10 million chips capacity currently built. Which would mean only 10 million per annum. They have designed it for 40 million per annum, but they have only built 10 million per annum so far.

As I understand it - the first order would be for 1 million chips. So you would get them in (say) 2 months for fabrication and another (say) 2 months for packaging and testing.

I'm sure that once fabrication gets underway, then they will start to build the rest of the capacity. However, limited supply and large demand is not the worst problem to have when putting a price on each chip. Just as an example - 800,000 chips coming off the line per month at say $10 per chip gross profit would be $8 million per month.

You can insert your own numbers here, but blind Freddy can see what happens when you start to ramp up production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.