AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Continued Suspension from Quotation, page-397

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2565
    The mechanism of the AP speaker is expected to place it in a different class to all of the modulated ultrasonic systems that currently comprise the competitive offerings.

We will simply have to wait to see what eventuates in reality.

As I have said repeatedly, I could well be wrong in my assessment of AP's technology and its ability to bring it to market. As I have also said repeatedly, I am also irritated by the lack of clarity and timeliness of the flow of definitive information from the company. It is opaque. It has also been hurt by its low budget approach to getting to its current point. Like any venture that pioneers new ways of doing things it has had a few unpleasant surprises come its way. These setbacks are simply part of the consequences of trying to do something major on a shoestring budget. Bigger organisations can do such things in their in-house labs and nobody gets to hear about the costs of any failures. Small ones like AKP have nowhere to hide. But I have tried to base my assessment on actual information that is available, not on cynicism or suspicions. If that information is subsequently shown to be false then I will have been proved to be naïve. But so be it. I make no apologies for my optimism. I am investing in AKP purely for profit, because if it does manage to pull this off it will make a heap of it. My bet is placed. We will see who laughs last and whose gloating gets validated.

PS: If I'm proved right I will take no cynical pleasure out of seeing you proved wrong. DYOR.
    Last edited by BobF: 10/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.