AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Continued Suspension from Quotation, page-438

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    @uncle joe / @caredes,

Upon reading your post/s again, a little thought bubble came to mind.

* on the assumption that a production run $900k worth of chips / wafers is imminent;
    * that this run shows an acceptable level of failures;
    * that AKP endorses the production of a further and larger quantity of wafers / chips;
    * knowing that AKP traditionally likes to run off the whiff of an oily rag;
    * noting Earth Mountain (Suzhou) Microelectronics' (EM) difficulties in obtaining approval to take 308,325 ordinary shares at $14.000 per share ($4,316,550) as part of the placement announced 24 August 2022;
    AKP will need to raise monies to fund the first commercial qty production run of audio pixels.

I surmise that a back door way could be for AKP to fund this transaction (in kind) via the issue of AKP stock.

AKP already have approval for the issue / granting of 308,325 shares to EM.

Surely at the next AGM (predicted by some posters on this forum to be in August 2024) could see approval being sought (by AKP) to grant EM a larger stake in the company in consideration of the manufacture of part / all of this production run (providing an acceptable level of failures in this run).

This provides AKP with funds in kind for its largest forward moving cost (the first commercial production run of its product), whilst at the same time precludes the need for EM to seek approval from the required China regulatory authorities to approve EM’s foreign investment (given that no funds are leaving China).

All supposition from my part. I have no knowledge of such a transaction or in fact if this is even on the cards / possible.

Dyor and Gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.