LBY 0.00% 3.3¢ laybuy group holdings limited

Ann: Continues Strong Growth for 1H FY22, Revised FY22 Guidance, page-97

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I'm not afraid of contrasting views (in fact it is what makes a market). But people sprouting rubbish just annoy me.

If you think the lenders are focused on the 2.6% default rate you are mistaken. Their focus is on the Net Transaction Margin, (which was +1.5% for the last 6 months). This is their gross margin AFTER the default losses and all other variable costs, etc.. The lender would get concerned if the NTM was negative. But even then, the lender wouldn't lose money, because they have only lent between 75% and 80% of the receivable. The lenders have an almost zero risk position (probably it is actually more like zero risk) because the LBY book is short term and gets fully repaid in 5 weeks. Given the lending ratio, the lender would only need to collect 3-4 payments and they would be fine.

You can guarantee that these facilities won't be withdrawn (especially given they have been renewed or put in place over the last couple of months).

To say otherwise is just trying to spook people.

You are posting here, with no sentiment, and not holding, so what are you doing, if not trying to spook people. Perhaps you want to talk it down so you can buy some shares which is clearly priced far below competitors, when Laybuy is actually performing better and in a stronger position.

Cheers
    Marv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.