AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Continuing High Grade Results From El Pilar Cuba, page-95

1. 8,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    @signalFollower

And some get upset when others allegedly down ramp - expecting under 2c?? rolleyes.png

You never know, it won't be long before someone may pick chunks of company shares for near zero consideration. eek.png

Snippets from announcements from last year:

3rd May 22:

Development of the La Demajagua open pit mine is at an advanced stage

Strong near-term cash flow on low Company investment (US$13 M)

7th June 22:

the Board of Antilles Gold has adopted the following strategy to achieve its medium-termobjective of establishing a substantial mining group...

To utilise part of the profits from the first two, near-term, gold mining projects to fund theexploration of a very large copper-gold porphyry system

21st July 22:

Concentrate off-take negotiations underway with a major international metalstrader• Timeline agreed to establish concentrate specification and determine proposedpricing• Off-take negotiations to progress in parallel with Definitive Feasibility Study, duefor completion at the end of 2022

24th Aug 22

expects to commence construction inearly 2023 of the La Demajagua gold-silver open pit mine on the Isle of Youth in south west Cuba toproduce approximately 100,000 oz Au equivalent per year in concentrate for 8 years, and be followedby underground operations for 10 years.

1st Sept 22 - half yearly

In August 2022, the Company raised an additional A$3.0 million that is being applied to a preliminarydrilling program of the El Pilar copper-gold porphyry deposit and its overlying oxide deposit in centralCuba, and to completion of the DFS for the La Demajagua open pit mine.

4th Oct 22

The joint venture partners intend to invest part of the expected profits from the La Demajaguamine to fund future mine developments, and an extensive exploration program of the majortargets, which would minimise additional equity contributions by Antilles Gold...

I could go on but won't - not much point as already from the above it is clear that despite all the 'good' potential news, AAU has fallen short not only on objectives but on promises made and now even the first project may not ever eventuate. So yes, your prediction of sp trading under 2c is not only a possibility but rather a probability - may even get to 1c or below - wouldn't rush in to buy more just yet. No point buying nor selling at these levels - either way one could lose a lot more.

Many announcements spewed out content without realised substance unless hot air and dilution is considered - there's been plenty of that. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.885K 476.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 38755205 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8435589 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.