SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Touchy, touchy. Facts don't care about your feelings or...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Touchy, touchy.

Facts don't care about your feelings or emotions. But, in the politically correct world we live in, it appears logic and facts are out and emotion is in.

All I did was state that it appears many investors these days appear to be thin-skinned, starting emotional rants about the ASX, ASIC, and how it is all so unfair: unfortunately (for you), the truth is that ASIC and ASX are just doing their job. Companies go into trading halts and suspensions on public stock exchanges, every day, all around the world - nothing new. Learn to live with it.

Investors should always follow one of the basic principles of investing: don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Pretty sound advice.

But, of course, feel free to get all huffy and puffy.

Replies:

1. My "agenda" was just to get the emotion and irrationality out of this, and remind some people of a key principle of investing.

2. It's patronise not pateonise.

3. If your logic concludes that the motivations of my post was to stop you from investing, then I don't know how to help you, nor do I have time for you.

4. Yes, the money you can't afford to lose, i.e. for rent or food, shouldn't be redirected to investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.