ALK 0.00% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Continuity of High-Grade Au-Cu Breccia Intersected at Boda, page-21

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I have been watching the SP keenly this morning. Is a good reaction, that will probably continue all day and then we will see what tomorrow brings after the presentation today. Once the word gets out from there we may see another kick on Tuesday and then the Lassonde curve theory may kick in and see some downwards pressure until the next favourable announcement. Not disappointing but not the core discovery either but they are certainly following the right trail. I am not concerned with depth either. If it is down there it ain't gonna melt and go away. As copper prices continue to soar then the depth in my eyes becomes lesser of an issue. I don't think they are over-priced at $1.40 at all. Mr Gandel's interests were happy to push it to $1.52 from memory last year and they are generally on the ball. $1.40 is not one of my sell targets, and I would LOVE to see the shorters rolling around crying like babies and vomiting and do their clacker bigtime. Those %$#&^%s deserve that fate and it is on the cards by the looks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.3¢ 38.0¢ $811.4K 2.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83824 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2133 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.