ALK 0.79% 62.5¢ alkane resources limited

:Lureman - the discoverer of 90m Oz Boda/Kaiser/Apsley/Boda...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721

:Lureman - the discoverer of 90m Oz Boda/Kaiser/Apsley/Boda South... deposit. "

Turn it up……Nah mate, I wouldn’t nick anything off a tenement. Last week the (volunteer) barman at golf who told me ALK approached him about drilling on one of his properties west of Roswell and San Antonio (the cash cows at Tomingley) mentioned where the old gold mine was where my late dad’s old mate used to work “locally”. (No further information provided). I have to follow up on that and find out exactly where that was and whose tenement it is on. I have a sneaking suspicion Emmerson have the ground now (I have shares in them too). I will find out who has that ground and if it is not under a claim, lookout, we are in there !!! I would be shocked though if there is any ground around here that is NOT under tenement. He was a great old fella my dad’s mate be long gone now but there was always talk his “hobby” used to kick some. That was 50 years ago, he made a killing in the seventies gold price hike did the rounds on the bush telegraph at the pubs back then. Never shouted though I believe, wouldn’t shout if a shark bit him. You spoke of MAG and the old mine. The bloke who owns that block told me he lost a calf a few years ago but he could hear it. He went down the old shaft and fished it out. It was at the base of the mine 480 metres down and the calf was near death in a cold clear pool at the bottom. He hauled it back up. At todays prices of around 2 grand for a steer I would go in after the b@$ta@rd myself. That must have been a lead? He told me it went down at about 45 degrees and also from memory (correct me if I am wrong) J & M Cook and sons (on the sign) were still mining that when my old Uncle-in-Law knocked the Wello bridge down. I know that because we are close to the bridge and my mum said “I think the bridge just fell down“ at breakfast and my old man said “Don’t be silly, Cooks would be blasting at the mine”. When the old man went to get the local paper he was the first on the scene and said “Had to pull up, the ^%$#&# bridge was gone?” I am wondering too if all this drilling continues and no-one establishes a mine we now know where it all is? Be nice if they all abandon the place and we get a crack at a few shallow reserves at todays prices. We rang the bloke selling a mining operation west of Euromanga last week but we gave it a miss, too far away on real hard ground at a site eqi-distant from the sea at the farthest point from any coast and Burke and Wills perished there from starvation. Silly b*ggers, plenty of yella belly there. My biggest concern was 80 kms on hard ground is too far from the nearest pub if you run out of grog? 30% Diesel, 30% drinking water, 40% beer. There is a freight issue there……..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $377.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 62.0¢ $543.3K 865.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16316 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 3393 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 62.0¢ 1332849
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.