TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Good morning Justa, the world nor I are not against you this was...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

Good morning Justa, the world nor I are not against you this was not directed at you.

the answer is nowhere near $20m not even $2m, you simply need to look back at the Texon/Talon demerger back in 2008 (give or take 2 years either side). Morgans did the deal and it went smotthly and quickly.

how much money needs to go across? It really doesn’t matter because if Mong stays in TPD it will need to keep sending cash anyway, your response will be yes it but it will be from FCF from Walyering. It’s all still our SH $$ so it’s costing us anyway. We all still own the newco, same shares etc.

This whole episode is exactly the same as the Texon company. It too had 2 different projects, one that somebody wanted and then the Talon rubbish, they split and here we are now. Mongo is a great project but its time lines and cost outlays will leave us broke and it will be 5 years before and value is really added. Even to send one staff member over there cost $30k in airfares!! So a week there for one person will cost us about $50k, think about that, the logistics of this project are just going to suck us dry. Just to get the gas to elec shipping container (1MW) if that’s their thinking will take 2yrs to site!

time for Colby to package this thing up, we make sme $$$ and move onto the next project.

anyway, hope you have a great Friday and an even better weekend.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.