NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

I have been in NVA since QUR days and feel stronger and stronger...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been in NVA since QUR days and feel stronger and stronger about its viability every month. Gold price is very likely to continue to rise over the next coming years. NVA is my biggest holding and today makes me want to sell everything else and hold this single share. There are not many shares in ASX for this price, with so much potential and an inherent continued reduction in risk. I will wait until end of August & see the results of next holes. If they represent this or similar - I will sell everything in my portfolio and back this. I was fortunate to get in very early with a holding big enough to be life changing .... Everyone needs to do their own
    research .... I have been for 4 years now. I watch other stocks go up and down and of course you always think about missed opportunities. I feel for NVA some patience and a calm approach will see this be outstanding. The gold is easy to mine, it's in a stable and safe part of the world, Gold will always be desired and it is accessible to transport. I am
    not upramping just stating facts... GLTAH & people please understand how to read still results. These are in fact excellent for where we are right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.