CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Relax mate. You do realise Zola and Ringwood haven't even been...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Relax mate. You do realise Zola and Ringwood haven't even been drilled yet. Every company talks up their prospects as resembling "...such and such..." so that's what makes it prospective, not a certainty.

Give it time. We'll have a rerate if we find an economical deposit. The market must still not be convinced about Grants...but clearly Grants is good enough to maintain a reasonably strong share price, otherwise we would have had a massive sell off on Monday from 8.4c down, not up and then back to where we started.

I'm starting to see Grants as playing a role in preparing the company for the necessary steps if we do have an economical deposit (i.e. creating relationships in industry and experts, understanding the metallurgy, reviewing how a DSO operation would work, increasing visibility of company on ASX). It would be sweet if Grants can be economical but being miles away from Zola or Ringwood, if they turn up something significant, our attention on Grants may diminish (a bit like how enthusiasm for BP33 has faded due to Grants).

$300m no way! Currently undervalued? Perhaps...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $186.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.048M 12.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1418674 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 699712 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.