WMG 2.00% 24.5¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: Continuous Mineralisation in Upper Part of MTD029, page-13

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I don't understand why it matters how many days or how many weeks it takes to get an assay result unless you are wanting to trade or sell for a quick buck.

This brave little company has a systematic approach to defining a Tier 1 "Sulphide deposit ".

Our management team knows that this project will become a mine that will have a 50 year mine life producing at least 40000 tones of Nickel per year. This is not a job for these guys "It's an adventure" .

"Geochemical characterisation shows high MgO adcumulate dunite averaging 48.4% MgO, 0.42%
    Al2O3 (volatile free) over 519m downhole - indicative of a hot dynamic system."

"a hot dynamic system."

The bottom 20 meters of MTD029 were reported as "Rich Pn Sulphides" ("Beautiful Pentlandite")

Being a "Hot dynamic system that little bit of milk will be where most of the goodies will have ended up , the low grade disseminated material throughout is what's left suspended in the magma after the sulphur rain .

The PGE's in that milk are what I'm excited about and what about the Gold? There will be Gold.

Pentlandite

Pentlandite is a mineral that serves as the primary source of nickel and also contains palladium and rhodium.

The heaviest metals will be in that milk.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $4.175K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 6667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.