WMG 2.00% 24.5¢ western mines group ltd

I just noticed that my offensive post was in reply to your post...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I just noticed that my offensive post was in reply to your post , that was not intended (my apologies) I actually agree with everything you wrote. It was a reply to those who think that the next assay results will influence the share price in any meaningful way.

The sheep are asleep on this one, (Off chasing rock chips or soil samples), look at the volume yesterday for example 10K bought and sold (There are no on market buyers) after announcing half a kilometre thickness of what will most likely be paydirt if the rocks are favourable , when we do get our "Mad assays" I would not be surprised to see the market just yawn. It seems that the smart money who want to invest in WMG never needs to buy on market , just wait for the next CR and load up at a discount.

The Metallurgical stink still coming off the Julimar Nickel project has knocked the confidence out of the Nickel exploration game (The sheep are skittish) and shown how easy it is to be sucked in by an uneconomical project and inflate to a market cap of over $3 Billion, numerous sheep over there have been mortally wounded and many more will struggle to recover while they are watching the ABC news, their money has evaporated.

IMO the only thing that will give some confidence in our project is due in about 4 to 6 weeks time and it's not the assays of MTD029. The sheep don't give any credibility to the opinions of our Nickel experts, our drillers or our newest major shareholders .

Quite bizarre.

My apologies to any and all who's toes have been stepped on. I'm here to learn,

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $4.175K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 6667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.