MLD 0.00% $1.07 maca limited

I like this news …. (I bought a few more). Confirmation MACA is...

1. 17,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    I like this news ….  (I bought a few more).

Confirmation  MACA is in good stead with Roy Hill is pleasing given that a useful contract may be in the offing from that entity following the November 29 deal between Chris Ellison and Gina Rinehart over Brockman Resources to develop new berths at Port Hedland (if approval is granted) along with associated infrastructure.
    “Iron ore billionaires Gina Rinehart and Chris Ellison have cut a peace deal over the development of new export berths at Port Hedland, ending years of wrangling over development of the infrastructure.
    Mineral Resources said on Monday it had reached agreement with Mrs Rinehart’s Hancock Prospecting and Roy Hill Holdings to work together to jointly develop new iron ore berths at Port Hedland, with the pair to form a formal joint venture to pursue its development….”
    .. “Haulage solutions are key to unlocking stranded assets in the Pilbara and this Agreement will provide a cost-effective solution for MRL to develop its Pilbara assets,” MinRes said on Monday.
    MinRes said the two companies plan to conduct feasibility studies and present a joint case to the WA state government. [ref]

…There is plenty of work in WA coming on apart from that possibility too, and even with borders here opening on February 5, there will be the ongoing demand - not just for workers - but for companies with the equipment and experience to employ them.

As per the recent chairman’s address;
    … “Looking forward, we consider the positive market conditions we are currently experiencing will continue across the mining and civil construction sectors, and the Company is actively pursuing many mining, civil and infrastructure opportunities.”

…. And MACA well cashed up?

Plenty of reasons for the price to go up and not so many for it to go down from here?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.