RDG 0.00% 3.5¢ resource development group limited

It has been a typically low announcement company. Small retail...

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    It has been a typically low announcement company. Small retail portion. So low liquid float.
    Prior to the recent garnet and other aspects you'd be lucky to get two announcements a quarter. Almost felt like all it did was half year and full yearly reporting.

ivr been here so long since the 1c-2c days and back up the rollercoaster that I wonder if it'll ever hit mainstream.

i still don't get the overall "gameplay" given the majority stake by min res, the different plays : garnet, processing left over mud (peloton) and the manganese.

i am just hopefully it is some masterplan by Chris Ellison and this will be the next FMG story you hear of retail holders rising it to millionaire status (hah! In my dreams).

in all seriousness though. I don't know at times if the lack of gameplay /strategy is a good or a bad thing. With min res owning majority of the company and the remaining divvied up with the other Ellison brother (original rdg ) and management there's not much left.

i just hope if they do make it big they don't cut retail holders out and let this stay listed to ride some coat tails for the patience and support shown haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $550 15.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112246 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 19669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.