RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not denying anyone...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2393
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not denying anyone that right. There is a certain responsibility in voicing that opinion that we all hold. Saying something without any proof is just plain speculation.

From what you wrote, you are assuming MXC are guilty of publicly  claiming that they had entered into a contractual arrangement but that the agreement never existed. That is fraud in law and a fairly serious accusation - and one that I see no evidence presented to back it up. Big credibility gap.

What do you expect the ASX or ASIC to actually investigate? Seriously, what? That MXC (on purpose) forced their own share price down? To what end? Has to be a reason for such a move. You speak of the threat to the integrity of the market - what do you actually mean? Lots of air but no substance and no proof that any crimes took place. Not an X-File event. No deep throat in the shadows. No giant conspiracy.

I am amazed that you just can't accept that there was simply a failed contractual arrangement. No great conspiracy. No fairies at the bottom of the garden.  Just one big miscalculation by VC that they could manufacture a product and maybe they were way out that they could enter into a $40 contract on predicted sales that never materialised. No conspiracy just a boring old business endeavour failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.015(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $26.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 40.5¢ $9.135K 17.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 679 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 24 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.