IIQ 1.08% 47.0¢ inoviq ltd

One good turn deserves another they say. Liked your link thanks....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    One good turn deserves another they say. Liked your link thanks. I have copied my post from elsewhere as you might like some of the links and my own guess work.

BD1 is not setting the market on fire. The review is positive. Share register must have a lot of twits like me holding on for the next 9 months I guess as turn over has gone back to a place I am happy for it to be until a commercial test is proven or not proven of course.

Nice part of this current ovarian cancer test development is, unlike vaccines and drugs, the ovarian cancer test does not have ten years of human phase 3 trials. It either works and is commercial successful or not.

Another kicker is of course (IF it works) is IF governments here and in Larger markets subsidized the ovarian cancer test.
    Market sizes forecast will make the 9 month time frame very interesting
    Not the only player in the game of course. The current test CA125 is not recommend for good reasons

https://ovariancancer.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/OCA-Facts-and-Figures-Infographic.pdf

My guess is the BD1 ovarian cancer test which is proven to work and if developed into a effective test then Australian and other governments will fund it as the significant savings from treatment cost of ovarian cancer will more than pay for funding an effective screening program for ovarian cancer.

Treatment cost at 4 new cases per day in Australia here would cost (my guess only) 4*352*$250,000 or about 352,000,000 ( Noted SBS suggested avg cost 1.3million each) https://www.sbs.com.au/news/lifetime-cost-of-cancer-averages-1-3-million IF true then cost saving for an effective ovarian cancer could be as much as $1,830,400,000 This is wildly over the actual current costs I think!

PAP smear screening cost $84.2 million the government (199-2000) Link
    As usual I am looking on the extremely bright side of the sums . Loads of good or great ideas have turned to dust.

Another part is BD1 has now outsourced the ovarian cancer allowing a possible refocus on our other targets to give us shareholders potential for a very nice surprise besides the one due in about 9 months or earlier.

My waffle only of course. Not to be confused with facts or science like our company does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $2.2K 4.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23376 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 22506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.