BIS 0.55% $3.62 bisalloy steel group limited

Have you compared historic financials say back to 2020 compared...

1. 9,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Have you compared historic financials say back to 2020 compared to FY23,HY24.?
    Inventory levels?Delayed export contracts.
    Revenue including 23 CJV paying tax paid div of 5 cents FY23 compared to 2020 even bis total eps going back 5 years?.?
    Using debt to pay special div reasonable to reduce FC's on books with a result of $12 m debt then look at delayed export contracts/inventory levels combined with bis old debt comfort debt level of below $10 b taking into account the businss has grow since that policy.of 70% payout ratio when debt below $10m
    Paying that special div my understanding would effect yr CF in that year?..
    Historic financials imo give more clarity than one year especially with stupid FCF/CF rules.

More important imo is guidance ,I expect 2H 24 to be excellent.
    We still have that potential massive snowy 2 contract tender my understanding still open due to mandate and bis has done the testing? .
    All govts even the greens understand the importance of the wollongong steel sector as in bsl,bis,the university of wollongong etc.example bsl approved to refurbish its last coal furnace at a cost of approx $1.1b really in Australia and no objections?. etc etc
    But again imo the market under estimates the potential of the sub hull business with some clear potential left field events ( CJV style UKJV producing armor/pressure plate) or to scare Sabbath some interest from bsl. .
    Bisalloy as posted said the will commence deliveries FY25 for sub hull steel?
    OK most would guess for the AUKUS Australian sub build.
    Imo the Australian mother country better not buy our hull steel just for the UK AUKUS sub they better by some steel for their astute class which they still have 2 or 3 to build before their commence the AUKUS UK sub build.
    Then as posted the virginia class potential.
    The sub business has massive yearly on going potential for bis over decades if bis is included in AUKUS supply chain which is being suggested/talked about bisalloy as posted has an excellent reputation globally unlike tacoma with the added benefit of restrictions on who can become a member of the AUKUS supply chain.
    There Sabbath kept it short.?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.020(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $172.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.64 $3.56 $264.6K 73.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.61
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.57 $3.64 $3.56 10105
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.