TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

@ridgydidge75 @JimmyEyebrow I too found it strange that there is...

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @ridgydidge75 @JimmyEyebrow I too found it strange that there is so little info on the company in question.

Cheers that they are putting up a million plus bucks. I sincerely hope that those funds are banked prior to any works being undertaken by TV2.

OK.... NPBB Group LLC is indeed incorporated in Delaware (achieved by the INCORP SERVICES, INC who happen to be an agency who can be procured for $99 a year to register companies and provide a registered adddress - which may be useful in having an apparent US presence.
    The domain name npbb-group.com is indeed registered to Prosper Honore Nyetam of Grand-Lancy in Switzerland Prosper Honore Nyetam http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/Xl2tStwZvoOFI8nvDmTCiA.._info.html?btid=1. There is no website - it is just a 2012 domain name registration that is current.

@lankyman – congrats – you turned up a website. I have been tracing this all day and found zip. But even though I speak no French I can see that this is a splash page for a website under construction – I’d suggest ther was some fancy footwork happening.

According to Linkedin, Prosper Honore Nyetam is well educated in Political Science and has apparently worked for, or in, Bio Logistics - whatever that means.

There is a Toomai.com which at least deals in digital media - but that is a French company and it’s registered owner does not appear in the Friends list of Prosper Nyetam's Facebook page.

Late edit: It then comes as no surprise that they have registered toomaitv2u.com as of yesterday. Sez to me they’ve got nothing – except of course the proceeds from that well publicized scam they got away with and then split in all directions of the globe.

There are a couple of other Nyetam's in that friend list (brother, sister?) who are at, or have attended universities in Cameroon.

So there you have it. Swiss domiciled owner of ypbb-group.com who has apparently got financial backing. But not even a half-baked website. TV2 could have unwittingly gotten into bed with the Cameroon Mafia.

There is NO WAY I would not be giving them first dibs on African K2U revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.