TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Contract for OTT Interactive Managed Service across Africa-TV2.AX, page-602

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Endlessly bashing a stock you hold is a fail Josh.

I and many others are a hell of a lot more invested in tv2u than you are/were. We do our own research and talk often, as you are aware because you were in our group.

Our research shows good progress on Persis and is only awaiting IOS approval before going to marketing.

Tv2africa has been slow in the integration of AVOD but Ivan confirmed they are complete now and about to begin marketing.

Persis has the cash, the potential customer base and the content rights. It is offering something no one else ever has as a platform.

Financial Lind has been a huge drain on investors; however, Nick assured us that he is in negotiations with a much better partner.

Basedon the last2 weeks of SP action I assume that the buying is being done by said investor to get the SP where it needs to be for a higher rated CR.

Tv2u is not out to cheat people out of their money, it is a micro cap that is at the mercy of our clients (unfortunately).

There is a lot of good, smart people invested in tv2u.

Please stop filling HC with your mind numbing diatribe, it has become pathetic to read.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.