WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Ann: Contract to uplift Employer Solutions for Link Group, page-29

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Hello,

I thought we may go off to the races after the announcement (4.0 - 4.5 then pull back to say 3.2 - 3.5 then run again on the back of further announcements) which obviously did not happen. Who the hell can pick what the market will do....I certainly can't tongue.png

My experience has been, when a SP does rises steadily, retracements are not as large as when a SP spikes (trader influence), helping to build a new floor closer to the last high rather than having large gaps that are then filled before the SP gets going again.
    I much prefer a steady rising SP over say a month, than a day.

So @norvest, the deal with Link has been forged derisking our investment which I suspect you have been waiting confirmation of. Be nice to hear your views in a post sometime. This company has done everything it said it would do and I don't see why (on the back of their execution to date) why Wrkr will not successfully implement Wrkr Pay & Wrkr onboarding into the greater market place.

I agree with @jocko the Link deal further raises Wrkr's moat against competitors and lays the path for confirmed revenue streams. Next is execution in the migration of Link clients onto the Wrkr platform which will bring the associated income streams spoken of in the announcement. Probably won't happen fast enough for some....but it will happen.

I have always said this stock is a takeover target. Especially once we start achieving revenues of say $10M and have an enterprise value of say $150M or greater. My hope is the market wakes up before then and pushes the SP along before an offer is made that undervalues Wrkr's future income streams and market positioning.

I am also keeping an eye on the potential trade sale of SuperChoice for many obvious reasons.

Exciting times ahead.

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.