WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Ann: Contract to uplift Employer Solutions for Link Group, page-30

1. 3,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    "I have always said this stock is a takeover target. Especially once we start achieving revenues of say $10M and have an enterprise value of say $150M or greater. My hope is the market wakes up before then and pushes the SP along before an offer is made that undervalues Wrkr's future income streams and market positioning."

This was a great post @investig8 and I think you're spot on with regards to the takeover scenario above. $10 million revenues, as you say, could quite possibly be just around the corner. My hope is that you are correct and that the market picks up on how critical Wrkr is becoming across this vast market as not only a first mover but also an extremely early mover.

I can see the danger of Wrkr missing it's true worth whilst we linger at these share price levels as low hanging fruit, if an offer happened to present itself. In saying that I'm confident management wouldn't consider anything lowball (it just doesn't make sense, the career move changes undertaken by Trent and Joe, putting in the work to create the value only to sell their baby undervalued) and it could only become hostile if a suitor was to believe they had the shareholder numbers. Also and quite often, with a suitor sniffing around, the share price tends to move very swiftly from lows, but it is a danger none the less.

I often wonder if Link Group or ART will purchase any shares in Wrkr? Is there a minimum purchase amount required from larger funds and not just specifically superfunds?

We know ART (Australian Retirement Trust) is adding more features/services provided by Wrkr as stated in the most recent quarterly report.

The SMSF hub is also performing quite well......

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 9.51.23 am.png

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.