NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

covid was already upon us with the release of predicted revenues...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    covid was already upon us with the release of predicted revenues 50-100k a week!

several ramp posters here were announcing "people are at home, they will still download the app" then when it didn't happen they reversed.

1,000 downloads on a game changing app, come on, at least concede that is massively under performing? what possible reason would people have not to download it? mobile phone use would be through the roof during these times. higher than ever before with many stuck inside playing games, reading, ringing loved 1's that they cannot see........

wvm has now been the sole focus for over 2 years, how would you rate the impact to date? not been positive for shareholders has it? all time lows. been hit and currently sitting below the old 0.003.........

our perceived negative outlook is based on fact, your positive based on hope. at the end of this quarter the company will have missed EXPECTED DEALS for the 4th straight quarter.

i understand many wanting to remain positive as they want to recoup their huge losses but when do even the most optimistic of holders finally start to think to themselves these deals aren't coming.

we are still seeing oracle and metaswitch mentioned here, even though the company has stopped mentioning them almost a year ago.

i hope it works out for you guys but if it doesn't i have been warning so for 3 years now. so stagnant and many stocks smashing it out the park, i have named 3 or 4 here already for you guys to recoup on, had you acted you would of bagged all i mentioned.

all my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.