NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Things are becoming very tense here , it’s quite clear to me and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Doz
    4,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4425
    Things are becoming very tense here , it’s quite clear to me and other holders . Norwood is about to explode !
    Multiple telco deals from existing pilots and partnerships with multinationals such as Oracle and Metaswitch .
    With the stock price valued well below where it should be , it is clearly important to the non holders to dominate the thread in an attempt to keep it low . Our top holders have increased their holdings by some 23 million shares over the last 10 weeks . Last time I did a quick calculation , just over $50,000 would take the price back into the 6’s .
    The reality is , we have more potential buyers here waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy at these lows . The fact is , most will miss the opportunity that currently presents itself . With only around 1% of the companies stock on offer for sale , those who wait to act prior to any announcement will only become another participant competing against one another for a slice of the action . I have stated before , the current market cap of 6 million dollars will be closer to 100 million dollars over the next 12 months if the company can execute what has taken around 2 years to orchestrate . Please do your own research , the above is all in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.