NXT 1.17% $17.23 nextdc limited

I think your missing the point a little bit. Look it like this....

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think your missing the point a little bit. Look it like this. Your building a block of units in an area where there is a university being built. There is no accommodation in the area to house students . You lease out the block of units so decide to build another block because you built high quality units and still there was very little accommodation for students seeking the same standard. You decide to build more units knowing that the demand will come once the university is finished and the students in the first block are telling you they have friends who want the same style of accommodation. My point is, you could have just built the first block, received your rent and been happy as Larry. Just like NXT. They have a nationwide DC network. If they want to stop building new dc’s, fill the existing ones and pay out dividends to shareholders, they would. What’s stopping them? Demand? I don’t think so. Answer: they know what it took to get to where they are now. Not an easy feat. For another competitor to start from scratch and do the same thing will take years. Data is not going away and if someone wants to make a play on the hard work done over the last dozen years, they will need to pay up. I hope it doesn’t happen unless at at major premium. After work beer analysis complete. Gltah
    Last edited by Smurph: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.23
Change
0.200(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.13 $17.40 $17.05 $40.03M 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $17.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.25 4525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.