SPX 18.2% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I have followed this company in recent years and have now lost...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I have followed this company in recent years and have now lost all faith. There has been millions and millions of dollars paid to apptablishment whilst CRO was raising capital for developmentn ?  If you dont know already it is around $200k per month is paid to Appstablishment.

To me it looks like CRO directors have allowed payment for development at an extremely high rate (to themselves) and now are acquiring what they have paid someone else to develop, at shareholders expense!! What a rort!! It should be reviewed closely what these funds went towards in the Appstablishment accounts, which should be shared as apart of the acquisition? Floate is a director and largest shareholder of Appstab so how can this not be seriously looked at. I have nfi how any independent expert report could deem this transaction fair or reasonable.

will be interesting to see who the Appstablishment consideration shares are to be issued to. no doubt there will be lots of related parties to cro. When i last checked on ASIC there were a few brokers entities who have raised capital for CRO. very very merky.

I hope this is looked at by the exchange as investors who have followed the story on the basis of what has been announced have been torched it appears to be all lies and been done so to benefit a select few.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.4K 9.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5355167 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 597838 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.