SPX 18.2% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Wow did not realise that! So just trying to get my head around...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wow did not realise that! So just trying to get my head around this. According to the announcement the immediate revenue gain from Appstablishment acquisition is $500k pa. So that means monthly revenue is
    • $200k from Cirralto (83%)
    • $41k from other sources (17%)

Appstablishment state they have 35 employees, which you certainly couldn’t sustain on $41k, but may be able to sustain on $241k, so there's no doubt that Cirralto was keeping Appstablishment afloat. So Cirralto has acquired a business, that without the Cirralto pumping money in, we can only assume would be running at a significant loss?

And the benefit of this acquisition is
    • 35 employees and $41k/month to pay them?
    • Acquiring the IP that has already paid for with the millions and millions they have injected into Appstablishment over the last 3 years
    • Getting access to 15k businesses that Appstablishment for some reason have never legeraged before, or if they have, they make next to nothing out of it.

I assume the Appstablishment P&L will never be shared? Would be very interesting to see if it’s been doing a roaring trade the past few years off the back of Cirralto investor/ borrowed money filtering down. And even more interesting to see if the directors have been taking dividends from this. And are the directors being paid out of both companies? So many questions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.4K 9.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5355167 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 597838 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.