SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

What do you mean Clues ? If you are referring to the 3 year...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    What do you mean Clues ? If you are referring to the 3 year Pilbara Tenements JV where they were suppose to contribute by spending $1,500 and drilling at last or 2,000 meters I believe across two of the tenements , you only have to look to our accounts to see that they have spent or repaid fourth fifths of ' Nothing ' . Therefore I wouldn't think they are entitled to retain the JV as it wouldn't be a priority for any ' New ' player taking over the reigns.

However if a ' New ' player were to insist that the arrangement stands , then of course this would have an obvious positive effect on SYA's SP.

If you are referring to you ' were there any clues ' comment being in regards AJM's operations in general , I think there were some early signs that they're treatment of Receivables and Inventories were somewhat ' Dodgy ' as far back as December 2018 in their half yearly reported movements.

All will be revealed to the media in due course I would suggest. And that part will not be good for SYA due the cross shareholdings , and Key person stakeholders with AJM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.