GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Glyco,It would be interesting to see how far 1.4 mil would go...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Glyco,

It would be interesting to see how far 1.4 mil would go in components and it would be a good idea if we knew how many Prizma Jackets had been assembled in both Israel & China so we not only had a starting point but we could also have a future in projected sales.

Somehow Dr G and his team need to introduce the GMed Patch into the equation so the World Health Organization has a better understanding first hand of its capabilities. Such a big opportunity for GMV during this crisis.

Wednesday was the turn around point for Dr Yacov and his team and it certainly felt different compared to other announcements. The shares sold for the last 2 days were unbelievable and also lends rise to the fact that GMV has got credence during this Pandemic. If our company is able to assist in giving people the technology to monitor their health in these unfortunate conditions, then this is a great opportunity for GMV.

Thankyou @Glyco for directing me back to the announcement released 22 Oct 2019. It made me re-read it and geez it certainly has been a long journey which looked very promising at the start (2017) however lost direction due to prolonged timeframes waiting for approvals, especially from the NMPA Chinese delegation. If GMV had of gained the approval with the expedited "green channel", we would of been singing a different tune.

Once again I say that these 3 announcements announced during the week are the game changers and I'm looking forward to the next few months. Take a strong grip and hold on for some low flying. Go GMV !!!!

GLTAH'S DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.