88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Conventional Prospectivity Review Complete & Icewine2 Update, page-147

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    If this is how you think stocks are made how the hell did we exist before the internet. Drive around to community halls and tell people how amazing everything is.

The market moves on news and value not on forum posts. Saying something is amazing and should be worth more because a small group of people say so doesn't make it more valuable.

There is plenty of ramping nonsense that gets thrown around I don't sit there and say your all idiots stop speculating.

If this was going to keep moving up it would have done it. The ones who pushed this to 8c and made a fortune pulled out and the rampers pull in small investors who get nervous and pull out.

There's a reason they pulled out the only things that has mattered since core results is ice 2.

I really don't care if you or anyone else wants to Rip in because that has been my view. But nothing is going to rerate this unless it's flow rates or a JV. Which is May happen due to seizemic but why would dw take a low ball offer for an unproven prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 7.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 156421343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 573323665 175
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.