AMI 0.00% 15.5¢ aurelia metals limited

I agree that small shareholders have been "ripped off" as you...

1. 307 Posts.
    I agree that small shareholders have been "ripped off" as you put it Oz but not by AMI.

I applaud them for not being bullied by Glencore. We ALL take the risk that sometimes things do not turn out the way we want them too. Glencore included. They accepted the risk and agreed to the terms of the finance agreement. I am sure you agree they would not have had these conditions in the term if they had even the smallest concern that things could go wrong.

I would hope than instead of shareholders reacting in panic that they take time in reading all the information available. You must also understand that shareholders are NOT the only people affected. Many staff face to lose their jobs. These are people, AUSTRALIANS, that have put their hearts and sole into AMI. Can you imagine how the board and senior management are feeling. People who they have worked with side by side in tears.

The plant can not do the job. Who's fault ?. Who cares.

I hope that fellow shareholders and fellow Australian's get behind the team at AMI and instead of laying blame lets take the fight right up to Glencore. AMI is not trying to shaft you. They are doing the very best to salvage things that have gone a little out of wack. They need out support now more than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $262.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $424.8K 2.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299999 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 365892 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.